Black Earth, WI (March 12, 2019) – We know that parents have circled Spring Break on their 2019 calendars. We also know kids, used to a full school day, need to fill their time and their brains with edu-taining ideas. Look to KidStuff Public Relations, childhood experts for 25 years (1994-2019) to pick a Top 20 list of family fun and solo play that’s portable.
As KidStuff PR Celebrates 25 Years Of Promoting, Well, Kids’ Stuff, They Tip Their Hats To The Best of the Best Who Happen To Be Clients!
Black Earth, WI (February 22, 2019) – Beanie Babies, Bop-It and Barney were familiar childhood themes 25 years ago when KidStuff Public Relations opened shop in 1994 to promote an educational toy store chain called Zany Brainy. Back then, toys on the store shelves were reviewed and ranked by Parents’ Choice Foundation, already well-established since 1978. The two entities come together this year to celebrate milestones and to praise the best of the best of KidStuff PR clients – recent winners of a highly-respected Parents’ Choice Award®.
***Congratulations to the winner of this giveaway: Katrina W! Who has been notified of her win!***
The 2018 holiday season was a win for many KidStuff Public Relations clients! The work in public relations is focussed on communication and doing the best job to get coverage displayed for clients. This past holiday season, many of the KidStuff PR clients were featured in the outlets which receive pitches by the public relations agency. Below is a summary of the best coverage highlighting KidStuff PR clients’ products.
FOX 4 NEWS KDFW-TV
- Jooki was featured in the 26 useful tech gifts you won’t find on other lists.
- Skullduggery and Pop-Oh-Ver were included in the Top 10 hottest toys for 2018.
- E-Blox was featured in the 10 toys for boys gift guide.
- Sharingland was shared in the 12 awesome gifts for kids this holiday season gift guide.
- Selma’s Dolls was highlighted in FOX’s 10 toys that are perfect for the girl on your list gift guide.
- SmartGames was featured in the FOX gift guide Make learning fun with these STEM gifts.
Adventerra Games’ Saving Water Ecological Puzzle was featured on FOX6 Milwakee as one of the toys and games that can help boost brain power in this local TV segment with Erika Cardamone, toy expert and speech-language pathologist with Play On Words.