What separates KidStuff PR from other agencies is the hands-on, personal approach that each client receives. Instead of being handed off to an Account Executive upon signing a contract, KidStuff PR clients continue to work directly with president Lisa Orman on a daily basis.
KidStuff Public Relations has been helping specialty toy and game manufacturers and retailers grow since 1994.
Every month KidStuff PR clients grace the pages of top parenting and women’s magazines alongside products from industry giants like Mattel, Hasbro and Fisher Price. KidStuff PR clients consistently garner so much media attention that the agency itself has begun to make news. For a small taste of agency publicity, check out the interview below featuring KidStuff PR president Lisa Orman on Talented People RadioTM. In the interview, host Jeanne Murphy and Lisa Orman discuss the value of public relations for both start-ups and successful companies and Lisa explains how social media plays into her clients’ connection with their target market consumers.
- We only take products and clients for which we have a passion—it makes us better at what we do. If as parents we understand the need met, the benefit delivered, the skill developed, the joy offered or the education instilled, we can pitch you successfully.
- We can target weak or strong markets.
- We typically deliver 20 to 40 times our fees in media value (i.e. for every $1,000 you pay us, we place $20,000 to $40,000 worth of media stories). With advertising, it’s 1:1, and it’s an ad, not a story. Stories deliver far greater product credibility.
- We work with Specialty Toy Retailers and Manufacturers, Children’s Services and Children’s Performers.
- We are a team of working Moms who know about kids’ stuff intimately.
- We are all self-employed, coordinated by one team leader.
- We have 80 years of combined domestic and international PR experience.
- We do national or regional campaigns.
- We are cost-effective compared to advertising.
- Our placements influence consumer buying decisions.