Join Chris Byrne, The Toy Guy® and Richard Gottlieb, president Global Toy Experts for The Playground Podcast, from the floor of Sweet Suite ’19. In this podcast, Richard and Chris talk to Lisa Orman, founder of KidStuff Public Relations about new products and trends in marketing and PR.
Parents Can Help Avoid The Summer Brain Drain With Card Games Involving Math, Building Blocks Using Circuitry And Hands-On Metamorphosis Kits!
Black Earth, WI (April 26, 2019) – Two words that parents never want to hear this summer as kids transition from their hectic school schedule to the mellow pace of summer days…I’m Bored! KidStuff Public Relations, promoters of great children’s products since 1994, suggests a gathering a summer toy box full edu-taining pleasures that will keep hands and minds mesmerized. Might we suggest “building” butterflies or a radio from electronic blocks!
KidStuff Public Relations Still Gets A Thrill, After 25 Years, In Announcing The Newest Playthings For Tots, Tweens and Teens; Here Are Nine!
Black Earth, WI (March 19, 2019) – Childhood lasts just a few precious years so the toys and accessories parents pick should reap big benefits. Problem solving, cause and effect, nurturing creativity and boosting self-esteem can all be gained through play. KidStuff Public Relations, experts on childhood products, celebrates 25 years of showcasing what’s new to eager parents and grandparents. In 2019 they are delighted to introduce nine clients with the newest products for raising a well-rounded child.
Giftwrap These Recommended Playthings From Play Pros at KidStuff Public Relations, Celebrating 25 Years Promoting Today’s Best Toys
Black Earth, WI (March 18, 2019) – As families gather on Easter Sunday and for the Passover Seder, they know delicious foods are part of the joyous rituals of the holidays. Instead of bringing Marshmallow Peeps or Kosher-For-Passover Chocolate Marshmallows, consider a non-edible hostess gift for the youngest in the house. Card games, tactile putty and slime or a logic game are all best choices for the mid-April holiday. And you needn’t worry about allergies or spoiling their appetites for the main course!
Black Earth, WI (March 12, 2019) – We know that parents have circled Spring Break on their 2019 calendars. We also know kids, used to a full school day, need to fill their time and their brains with edu-taining ideas. Look to KidStuff Public Relations, childhood experts for 25 years (1994-2019) to pick a Top 20 list of family fun and solo play that’s portable.
As KidStuff PR Celebrates 25 Years Of Promoting, Well, Kids’ Stuff, They Tip Their Hats To The Best of the Best Who Happen To Be Clients!
Black Earth, WI (February 22, 2019) – Beanie Babies, Bop-It and Barney were familiar childhood themes 25 years ago when KidStuff Public Relations opened shop in 1994 to promote an educational toy store chain called Zany Brainy. Back then, toys on the store shelves were reviewed and ranked by Parents’ Choice Foundation, already well-established since 1978. The two entities come together this year to celebrate milestones and to praise the best of the best of KidStuff PR clients – recent winners of a highly-respected Parents’ Choice Award®.
***Congratulations to the winner of this giveaway: Katrina W! Who has been notified of her win!***
The 2018 holiday season was a win for many KidStuff Public Relations clients! The work in public relations is focussed on communication and doing the best job to get coverage displayed for clients. This past holiday season, many of the KidStuff PR clients were featured in the outlets which receive pitches by the public relations agency. Below is a summary of the best coverage highlighting KidStuff PR clients’ products.
FOX 4 NEWS KDFW-TV
- Jooki was featured in the 26 useful tech gifts you won’t find on other lists.
- Skullduggery and Pop-Oh-Ver were included in the Top 10 hottest toys for 2018.
- E-Blox was featured in the 10 toys for boys gift guide.
- Sharingland was shared in the 12 awesome gifts for kids this holiday season gift guide.
- Selma’s Dolls was highlighted in FOX’s 10 toys that are perfect for the girl on your list gift guide.
- SmartGames was featured in the FOX gift guide Make learning fun with these STEM gifts.
- Not Parent Approved, Skullduggery, ReadySetz and E-Blox were featured in the Kidsday Holiday Gift Guide.
- Sharingland’s Space Odyssey playhouse was highlighted in a Kidsday feature post.
- Reindeer In Here was shared in the Gifts for Girls gift guide.
- Jooki, Modarri, Skullduggery, PopOhVer, ReadySets and Continuum Games were featured in the Jewish Press Chanuka Gift Guide.
- Not Parent Approved, Sharingland, SmartGames, The Young Scientists Club, Selma’s Dolls, Jooki, Aeromax Toys, E-Blox, PopOhVer and Continuum Games were featured in Macomb Daily.
- PopOhVer, Reindeer In Here, SmartGames, Not Parent Approved, The Young Scientists Club, Selma’s Dolls, E-Blox, Continuum Games and Skullduggery were included in the Ocala Style Magazine’s Holiday Giveaway coverage.
L.A. PARENT / NAPPA JINGLE
SAN DIEGO FAMILY MAGAZINE
- The Young Scientists Club, Selma’s Dolls, Skullduggery, Sharingland, ReadySetz, PopOhVer, Reindeer In Here, Jooki and Continuum Games were featured in the Holiday issue of San Diego Family Magazine.